I said in the last post that this post would be a continuation of my thoughts on the Singularity. I've changed my mind for a few reasons:
- The topic has humbled me. When I signed up to do a series of 23 daily posts called "Visualizing the Future" 11/11/11 , I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
- I promised my wife not to stay up all night tonight. ;-)
- I've been making these up as I go along.
- I'm starting to appreciate just how interesting the Future is.
- It's become clear to me that by definition, none of us has a clue what will happen in the Future, least of all me. It's why we talk, wonder, gamble, imagine and dream. It's what keeps life interesting and magical.
So here's what I'm going to do: